In response to demand for a lighter, less costly pack, Camelbak have redesigned their highly respected Motherlode pack and the new “Lite” version is proving even more popular with British Forces.
Constructed of 500 denier Cordura material which is robust and yet much lighter than the previously used 1000 denier material, the reinforced webbing ensures that there is no compromise on durability.
Another improvement can be found in the updated Air Director Back Panel which provides excellent load distribution and ventilation for added comfort in the field.
The pack includes a Camelbak 3L OMEGA Waterbeast Reservoir. A durable bladder with wide mouth opening and Hydroguard technology to aid the supply of clean safe drinking water in the toughest of operational situations.
- Manufactured in Genuine Multicam Cordura Fabric to match the current standard issue MTP Clothing
- Numerous Molle Loops which are compatible with a wide variety of Molle Pouches
- Tough, durable, abrasion-resistant lightweight 500D Cordura fabric
- Air Director back panel for excellent load distribution and ventilation
- Panel webbing on the front and sides for attaching additional gear
- Integrated velcro panels for easy attachment of badges etc.
- Constructed from low IRR materials to provide optimum infrared reflectivity levels necessary for avoiding detection
- Complete with the Camelbak 3L OMEGA Waterbeast Reservoir.
- Dimensions: 49.5cm x 34.3cm x 31.7cm
- Storage Volume: 36L
- Reservoir Volume: 3L
- Weight: (with empty reservoir) 1.6kg (with full reservoir) 4.5kg