WetFire™ Tinder, 8 Pack
WetFire™ Tinder is a universal lighting material that is safe, lightweight, and easy to carry. Guaranteed to light in windy or wet conditions and only requires a small amount of tinder to build a fire.
- Extinguishes instantly
- Cubed-tinders are individually packed to maintain freshness
- Long burn time
- Burns wet or dry
- Will burn longer when wet or moist
- Great for use in combination with any sparking device
- Find an area of firm ground or a large piece of bark for your fire area. Make sure the area is clear of material you don't intend to burn.
- Open a WetFire tinder package and remove the cube. Prepare the Wetfire cube by scraping the cube with a knife to create a small pile of shavings.
- Place the prepared WetFire tinder the centre of the fire building area and light. For best results use a sparking fire starter to light the tinder (but a match or lighter will do).
- It only takes a small amount of WetFire to get a flame going. After the WetFire is lit, add dry leaves, twigs or other small kindling.
- For larger fires, or when fire marterials are not totally dry, plan to use an entire cube. A cube can burn for up to six minutes.