The Sea to Summit Duffle is a fully featured, expedition grade duffle for hauling gear. The large lid makes it easy to fit bulky items in and access gear at the bottom of the duffle. It features a single pair of handles that offer three versatile and useful carry options: classic hand-carry, backpack, and shoulder sling. The padded base protects your gear while the padded lid improves comfort when wearing as a backpack. The lid has a durable dual-zipper that won’t break under tension and puncture resistant to reduce the opportunities for thieves. Magnets in the handles perform as a streamline handle keeper and external compression straps keeps you gear tight and easy to carry. The Sea to Summit Duffle has been designed to be more versatile, easier to use and more comfortable to carry than any other duffle at base camp.
- Large Lid - makes packing much easier as well as allowing fast access to gear
- Multi-function handles - providing 3 versatile carry options and features
- Classic hand carry handles - magnets in the centre of the handles keep them together when the bag is put down and there is air mesh on the underside for cushioning
- Backpack handles - padded lid cushions the user's back and there are ladderlock buckles on the straps for quick and easy adjustment
- Shoulder strap - Handles join together for extra length, 2 layers of cushioning for comfort. Handle straps are secured with wiregate hooks for quick adjustment of carry option
- Padded lid and base - protect contents from impact
- Dual zipper - features two rows of teeth for increased strength and puncture resistance.
- External compression straps and lash loops - if your load does not completely fill out the bag, you can compress it down.
- Multiple attachment points - make it simple to attach items to the bag or the bag to your motorbike, roof rack etc
- Weight - 1.85kg
- Volume - 90L