- TRIPLE BLADES- The Trio features Three Blades: 2-1/2" Clip, 1-3/4" Sheepsfoot and 1-11/16" Spey. The 420J2 Steel is known for its' Corrosion Resistance. 3-1/4" Closed Length, 1.9 oz.
- VERSATILE - The clip point blade is used for detail work and cutting in tight places. The spey blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes, and the sheepsfoot blade is suitable for making clean cuts, especially on a flat surface
- HANDSOME HANDLE - Woodgrain Handle with Nickel Silver Bolsters provide a knife that is as handy as it is handsome!
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT and MULTI-PURPOSE - The Trio is one of Buck's popular multi-blade folding knives. It's a smart choice for every day carry and versatile enough to accomplish multiple tasks
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products
Tags: Buck Sale