NEW all weather gel bio-fuel from FireDragon (makers of Fire Dragon Solid Fuel now issued to the British Armed Forces in place of Hexamine).
Made from UK sourced ethanol, FireDragon Gel Fuel can be used in multi-fuel outdoor cooking stoves and barbeques as well as indoor ethanol fireplaces.
This innovative Gel Fuel was formulated and developed to help people who venture in the great outdoors cook their rations and boil their brews quickly, whilst safeguarding their health and protecting the environment. This fuel is non-toxic, non-drip and made from 100% natural ingredients including ethanol sources from UK grown grain stocks. It is easy to light, burns cleanly and research shows it boils quicker than meths.
FireDragon Gel fuel is an ideal companion for all outdoor pursuits. Whether in driving rain, the freezing arctic or searing heat, the fuel will perform in extreme conditions.
- Boils quicker than meths
- Non-drip - the non-flowing gel and bottleneck widget prevent leakage
- The gel burns cleanly, producing very little soot
- Waterproof and will burn even when wet
- Gives off an odourless, clean, non-toxic burn
- Made from 100% natural ingredients, FireDragon is kind to the planet
- Available in the handy 250 ml size and the large 1 L size bottles